The Trump administration left millions of dollars dedicated to suicide-prevention efforts unused
(33), and funneled billions of dollars into private care unprepared
(34) to deliver high-quality healthcare to address the issues facing veterans. Trump's administration also exacerbated
(35) the VA’s staffing problems by gutting
(36) labor protections and employee benefits, thus jeopardizing
(37) the quality of veterans' health care, Moreover, Trump likely knew
(38) Russia was offering bounties to the Taliban to kill American troops for months, and did nothing.