Arizona Get Out the Vote!
How to Check Voter Registration Status:
You will need to have one of the following:
- Last 4 digits of social security number
- Voter ID Number
- Driver's License Number or Non-Operating ID License Number
How to Register to Vote or Update Your Voter Registration:
You should update your voter information if any of the following apply:
- You recently moved to a new address
- Your name has been legally changed
- You would like to change your political party affiliation
If you have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- Log on to Service Arizona.com and click “Begin/Update Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility and enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- Select party preference
If you are having trouble accessing site, follow "By Mail" instructions below
- You can either print out a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration form, mail it to your county recorder’s office.
- Visit your County Recorder’s office and fill out a registration form in person
- Address Confidentiality Program Members – You should only register to vote through the ACP process.
After you have successfully registered to vote you will receive a new/updated voter registration card in the mail within 4-6 weeks.
Be sure to check your new polling location or register to have your ballot mailed to you!